1 February – 15 March 2024
Maximum grant amount:
Who Can Apply?
- Applicants should be early career principal investigators (seven years or less in this role).
- Any extended breaks from research (e.g. previous maternity or adoption leave) are accepted and should be justified in the application
- Applicant must have at least one published, peer-reviewed paper as the corresponding author as a minimal requirement for the status of an independent researcher.
- Applicants or their partner must either
- be pregnant (at least 4 months),
- have given birth in the last four months before the grant application deadline, or
- be close to adoption, assuming the role of the primary caregiver.
- The proposed projects should be completed in a maximum of one year from the time of award
- The required grant report should be submitted no later than 3 months following the conclusion of the proposed project.